Brand Sales Manager - Advanced Material
Brand Sales Manager (BSM) for Advanced Material
Job Title: Brand Sales Manager
Territory: North America, must reside in Charlotte, NC
Experience: Minimum 5 years selling in to the Secondary Advanced Materials/Composites industry. Preferably CNC machines for non-ferrous metals and or composites. Biesse America’s ideal candidate would have experience in the advanced materials/composites industry but would consider candidates with a parallel path of experience from the Aerospace, Marine, Energy or Plastic, etc. industry.
Position is responsible for sales/support for the company’s CNC Advance Materials processing machinery. Such responsibilities include but are not limited to, technical sales support to Biesse’ s sales network, software demos, prospecting, qualifying, closing sales. , Attending trade shows, attending industry related networking and educational events and maintaining post sale relationships. Further responsible for maintaining all administrative requirements such as sales forecasts, call reports and CRM updates. The position requires extensive travelling within the territory of responsibility.
- Present and sell company’s capital equipment and services to current and potential customers.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to increase sales volume in the territory.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity, trade shows, etc.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current customer and potential customer relationships.
- Identify and resolve customer concerns.
- Maintain and expand the knowledge base within the company CRM on a daily basis
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Coordinate company staff as needed to help close sales
- Other duties as assigned.
- Participate in marketing events such as trade shows and seminars.
- Follow-up for collection of payment.
- Coordinate shipping schedules and delivery of merchandise and services.
- Membership of and attendance at industry related professional organizations. E.G, SAMPE
- Competitive compensation
- 401k Plan with employer match
- Company paid Insurance Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability)
- Vacation, Sick and Holidays available
Interested candidates may submit resume with salary history to:
Biesse America, Inc.
PO Box 19849
Charlotte, NC 29219
Fax: 704 357 3033
For more information, visit our website at www.biesseusa.com