Business Development Manager
The job is with a privately-owned, world-wide company that specializes in providing complex injection-molded thermoplastic and silicone solutions for the medical device market. The company is ISO 13485 and IQ/OQ/PQ validated.
This career opportunity is for a Business Development Manager position that requires maintaining and growing the company's base of medical device, components, and systems business as well as, developing the strategic pipeline.
For your consideration, the candidate will meet these qualifications:
- Working knowledge of the injection molding process
- A proven sales record in Tier-1 OEM medical device market
- Capable of managing the top 10 medical device OEM’s
- Experience in developing a goal related sales plan
- Experience in developing strategic customers while maintaining customer satisfaction
- Has an existing network of contacts within the medical device community
The geographic requirement is MA (Boston), CT, RI, NJ, NY, as well as, the candidate's preexisting accounts that are not currently the company's customers.