Business Development Operations Specialist
- Drive coordination for efficient utilization of people and resources in the Western Region
- Using Salesforce, identify and pre-qualify potential customers
- Direct the Regional Sales team’s time and energy toward the most likely sales prospects
- Identify and execute opportunities to showcase the technical center at Hayward
- Manage time and resources of the technical staff within the Hayward facility
- Maintain a consistent link of communication with the Chicago office and German headquarters
Our client is Plasmatreat, a supplier of surface treatment equipment for the manufacturing environment. Plasma treatment is the key technology for custom surface treatment: - ultrafine cleaning, surface activation for adhesion, and plasma coating of almost all materials – plastics, metals, glass, cardboard, textiles, and composite materials.
We are looking for a key team member to be based at our Technical Center in Hayward where we showcase our technology, conduct customer tours, and offer onsite contract work. This person will be instrumental in driving our sales efforts.
With Plasmatreat’s technology, customers can implement high-efficiency, environmentally friendly plasma treatment into the manufacturing processes. Key markets include industries such as Medical/Life Sciences, Electronic Board Manufacturing, Aerospace and others.
You must have creativity and drive, with experience in developing and qualifying leads for an industrial product. Let us know if have the vision to see Plasmatreat’s bright future and the ability to identify and generate interest in our technology!