Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM Operator)
Performs basic quality inspection techniques to track, analyze, and report on materials, processes, and products to verify that they meet general or specific quality requirements or standards. Inspects, audits and reports on materials, processes, and products using basic and/or complex variable or attribute measuring and test equipment to provide accurate and repeatable inspection results. Performs techniques and activities to maintain the calibration program and calibrate basic measuring and test equipment.
Must posses and demonstrate proficiency in:
I. Basic math, including Geometry & Trig Functions, formulas & conversions.
2. Comprehension of technical materials and manuals.
3. Reading and interpreting blueprints, engineering drawings, and technical specifications.
4. Understanding and use of basic GD&T principles
5. General inspection hand tools & surface plate layout technique
6. Use of a Coordinate Measuring Machine
7. First Article Inspections
8. Statistical data collection, analysis and presentation.
9. Calibration techniques and maintenance of records and required calibrations.
10. Computer systems and software (GAGEtrak, Auto Cad., Solid Works, PCDMIS, MINITAB, Open Office, Microsoft, etc.)
It is the policy of FM Corporation not to discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any
employee because of age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.