Director of Operations: Multi-Plant Plastic HDPE Extrusion
Water, it’s good where you need it, and bad where you don’t! That’s why drainage pipe is so important to farmers and civil engineers. Timewell Drainage Products is a privately-owned company proudly serving the agricultural and commercial drainage industries. Timewell is a full line manufacturer of HDPE subsurface drainage products and supplies for agricultural, waterworks, and residential applications.
This career opportunity is for the Director of Operations for five extrusion plants located in Timewell, IL; Sibley, IA; Plainfield, IA; Jefferson, WI; and Providence, KY. You’ll lead a team of plant managers and a manufacturing team of up to 150 indirect reports. Frequent travel between all five plants will be critical to your success. Major responsibilities include Safety, Productivity, and Quality.
For consideration, you need to meet these qualifications:
- Understand the properties of plastic (extrusion experience preferred)
- Demonstrated skills as a successful manager and leader
- Multi-site management experience
- Lean manufacturing, 5S, Setup time Reduction, other process improvement experience
- Understand how recycled materials affect the processing speeds and quality of plastic
- Project management experience to head the installation of new equipment and new plants
- Experience in measuring productivity improvement results
Geographic Location: It is preferred that you be based at Timewell’s headquarters in Timewell, IL. However, Timewell will entertain candidates who live within driving distance of their plants and can regularly be in Timewell.
If you meet the qualifications, apply now.
Managed exclusively by MBS/Gros Executive Recruiters.