Rubber machinery, capital equipment sales
Work for a company that has 180 years of leading the market in innovation, and committed to you as an employee. Our client is seeking a sales professional to join their extrusion machinery sales team.
Your job will be to promote and sell a line of advanced rubber extrusion machinery across North America (USA, Canada, and Mexico). You will be responsible for all sales activities, including contact with key decision makers, representing the company at trade shows, and handling sales presentations and negotiations.
Krauss Maffei company Information
- Krauss Maffei was founded in 1838, German Company with 5,000 employees worldwide and 250+ employees in the USA.
- Voted Best Place to Work last 2 years
- An industry leader in injection molding machines, extrusion equipment, reaction process machinery, and automation.
- Recent $3 million update to innovation center at US Headquarters
- Strong growth – up 8% in 2017
- BS/BA degree from an accredited 4-year university.
- Proven sales experience in capital equipment for extrusion of plastic or rubber, or management experience in rubber processing
- Availability to travel almost every week. Anticipated travel is 80%.
It’s a spotlight opportunity with a fabulous company. If you feel qualified to handle this responsibility, apply today. You’ll be glad you did.
THIS CAREER OPPORTUNITY MANAGED EXCLUSIVELY BY MBS/GROS RECRUITERS