Maintenance Manager in the South
Come to Georgia where it’s warm!
We need you to train and inspire a small maintenance team for a big job.
In a small plastics extrusion plant, every job is a big job. In a continuous manufacturing process, every second counts. That’s the type of environment you’ll find here. It’s fun, it’s challenging, and with private ownership, it will be rewarding as well.
- Lead and inspire a team of three.
- Plan, oversee and participate in the maintenance of machinery, equipment, and the facility.
- Guide and oversee capital projects
- Institute a preventive maintenance system. Let’s repeat that. Institute a preventive maintenance system.
- Maintain and troubleshoot all continuous manufacturing processes, including sheet extruders.
Your assets for the job:
- Experience in a continuous plastics process, like sheet or film or profile.
- Leadership expertise in a small team environment
- Curiosity about root cause analysis—why did it break?
- Working experience in Microsoft Office programs, such as Word and Excel.
Are you ready for the challenge? Are you ready to have fun again? Apply now.
This recruiting project managed exclusively by MBS Gros Recruiters.