Our client is a well-established, and successful company in Southern Massachusetts. They produce a variety of plastic components for multiple industries and applications. Due to increased business, they are adding an experienced Maintenance Mechanic to their team.
Candidates must be able to work 2nd shift.
Some Key Responsibilities are:
- Install, maintain, and repair automated production machinery and equipment to support production needs and minimize downtime
- Troubleshoot mechanical, electrical, and distribution systems
- Replace or repair parts, test operation, and make adjustments
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment, and plant facilities
- Maintain maintenance records and logs
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters, and material handling equipment to perform duties
- Work in a safe, clean, orderly, and productive manner
- Assume other duties as assigned
Some Minimum Job Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED. Associates degree or technical trades training is a plus
- Maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment. Plastics experience is a plus but not necessary.
- Technically proficient maintenance and electrical skills including: mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting, and machine repair.
- Ability to read blueprints, equipment manuals, and work orders to perform required maintenance and service
- Strong technical, mechanical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize the work load and maintain records