MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR (BLOW MOLDING)
Join a well-established and successful company in Massachusetts that produces many types of consumer products and packaging that you recognize! They are seeking an experienced, hands-on, and technically competent Maintenance Mechanic to lead their blow molding department.
This is a direct-hire, 1st shift position, and some relocation assistance is available if necessary. The pay is EXCELLENT for someone with the right qualifications!
Some Key Responsibilities are:
- Install, maintain, and repair automated production machinery and equipment to support production needs and minimize downtime
- Troubleshoot mechanical, electrical, and distribution systems
- Replace or repair parts, test operation, and make adjustments
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment, and plant facilities
- Maintain maintenance records and logs
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters, and material handling equipment to perform duties
- Work in a safe, clean, orderly, and productive manner
- The ability to setup and process jobs if necessary is an added plus
- Support Lean projects and assume other duties as assigned
Some Minimum Job Requirements:
- Lead and/or supervisory maintenance experience in an extrusion, blow-molding manufacturing environment
- Experience working with Bekum blow molding equipment is required. Some processing experience is a plus.
- Technically proficient maintenance and electrical skills including: mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting, robotics, and machine repair.
- Ability to read blueprints, equipment manuals, and work orders to perform required maintenance and service
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize the workload and maintain records