Outside Sales Engineer
Empire Precision Plastics is a leading custom plastic injection molding company with optical processing capabilities supporting customers at all stages - from prototype to high volume production.
We are seeking talented and competitive Outside Sales Engineers, that thrive in a technical sales cycle environment, to join our Sales Team.
As an Outside Sales Engineer, you will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable prospecting, making sales calls, qualifying prospects and closing sales. You are an enthusiastic self-starter, success driven, and goal orientated individual.
- Manage new sales opportunities through inbound lead, follow-up, and outbound calls.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Work accounts, identify key players, and generate interest.
- Maintain and expand your database of core accounts.
- Manage pipeline, achieve quarterly quotas, and close deals.
- Organized, outgoing, and ability to manage time efficiently.
- Proven outside sales experience in injection molding
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Experience working with CRM software
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Basic computer skills
Minimum of 3 -5 years’ experience.
We care about our staffs well-being and offer considerable benefits including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Annual Bonus
- Profit Sharing
- Company Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Great work environment!
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: Salary + Commission