Tooling manager for thermoform packaging
Are you CRAZY about food packaging? We have a great job in plastics PET thermoforming with an organization that appreciates CRAZY!
If you think new product can be tooled, manufactured and delivered to the customer in less than one week, that’s CRAZY! But this employer did it recently.
If you think innovative and fresh ideas in plastics clamshell packaging originate in small teams, that’s CRAZY. But this leadership team thrives on innovation. Ask and we’ll show you designs that have won awards.
Plastics professional, do you think your ideas are CRAZY? We want your CRAZY ideas. And we want people who, then, can turn CRAZY ideas into reality.
As the small team who competes against the big guys, there’s a lot of room in the marketplace for our growth. We expect to expand significantly in the next few years.
If you’re good at thermoform tooling for packaging, but you’re bored CRAZY, contact us now. If you’re frustrated because nobody listens to your CRAZY ideas, call us.
Here are important attributes of this job. Apply if you know what we’re talking about. Skip if you don’t:
- Manage teams of 3 thermoform tooling design engineers and 10 professionals in the tool shop.
- Lead the tooling design changes and product design reviews.
- Conversant with Lyle, Thermoforming Systems LLC (TSL), and Sencorp thermoforming machines, and their tooling
- Lead tooling design reviews, including development of a standardized process for carrying out design reviews.
- Manage tool builds with vendors within the company supply chain.
- Serve as the subject matter expert to resolve tooling performance issue.
- Participate on teams responsible for planning the procurement and installation of thermoforming, and machine shop equipment.
- And more…
Applications managed by Gros Executive Recruiters.