Sales Manager, Custom Injection Molding
Find a home at Crescent Industries.
Crescent is a proud, well-run private company, family owned for 70 years. Today, they are known for tooling and manufacturing a variety of high-precision plastic components, primarily for medical applications. A Crescent component may assist in your treatment at a doctor’s office, in medical laboratories and surgery, and on missiles for your national defense.
This career opportunity is the leadership of a sales department which you will hire and develop. You can start with a clean sheet of paper, specify your objectives and build your team to accomplish the goal of steady revenue growth.
For consideration, you need to meet these qualifications:
- Working knowledge of the injection molding process
- A record of success in sales for a manufacturing process
- Good computer skills in CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and other business software
- Availability to travel as needed to industry events, customers and sales territories
- Proven leadership and coaching skills
- Ideas and energy to share
The geographic requirement is within about 250 miles of the plant in New Freedom, PA (near York). Within that radius, you may work and travel from your home and make regular visits to headquarters.
We mentioned family ownership. At Crescent, you're in the family, because Crescent shares ownership with employees through an ESOP.
An opportunity like this doesn’t occur often. If you meet the qualifications, apply now.
Managed exclusively by Gros Executive Recruiters.