Sr. Electro / Mech Maintenance Technician
Sylvin Technologies, Inc. is a highly successful niche PVC polymers manufacturer. We are a long-standing Lancaster County employer with a career opportunity in our expanding Maintenance Department.
The perfect candidate to join our team is someone that possesses a positive attitude, is highly motivated, team oriented and most importantly career minded.
Responsible for ensuring safety for all associates, reliability of equipment and overall facility maintenance. This position requires well rounded maintenance experience that includes but is not limited to; mechanical and industrial electrical skills and experience; mechanical and electrical systems analytical skills, mechanical and electrical print reading, knowledge of motors, industrial wiring, electro-mechanical drives, PLC inputs/output trouble-solving and PLC applications use/management.
- Hands on electrical and mechanical tasks and project management.
- Support of manufacturing through innovative thinking and actions for problem identification, trouble-solving, and resolution of problems on production equipment, building and utilities and associated equipment.
- Independent work performing preventative maintenance on process and packaging equipment with minimal guidance to proactively prevent problems.
- Ability to trouble-solve various pneumatic, electrical, PLC, instrumentation, and mechanical systems on pneumatic conveying, mixing, and processing equipment with minimal guidance.
- Interpret problems and trains others on how to avoid the same or similar problems in the future.
- Work order management and status communication to plant Supervision and Associates.
- Use of personal computers including Maintenance Management Software and Microsoft Office products.
- Willing and able to work weekday and weekend overtime as needed. Sylvin publishes work weekend schedules one year in advance.
- Willing and able to be on a rotation call in schedule.
- 5+ years of manufacturing experience operating or maintaining a variety of machines and systems in an industrial environment. Knowledge of batch mixing and extrusion equipment a plus.
- Possess an intermediate to advanced understanding of AC/DC electrical (up to 480 volts 3 phase), hydraulic and pneumatic schematics and mechanical drawings to solve problems in a timely manner. Rockwell automation PLC knowledge and experience a plus.
- AS. Degree or equivalent technical training or military training program.
Employment Package Highlights:
- Highly competitive overall package
- Potential for meaningful quarterly and annual bonuses
- 401k match and additional annual profit sharing
- Education tuition assistance
Please visit our website to learn more about us at www.Sylvin.com. Please apply by forwarding your resume to Human Resources through Indeed or complete an application on our website under Contact Us-Careers tab.
Job Type: Full-time
- Maintenance: 5 years
- Electrical and Mechanical: 5 years
- manufacturing: 5 years