System Analyst Level 2
Responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to network, computer systems, hardware, or software. Responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problem, and determines and implements solution.
Primary responsibilities (For all Locations)
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Respond to queries either though tickets in person or over the phone.
- Train computer users.
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
- Must be proficient in troubleshooting methodologies.
- Walk customer through problem-solving process.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Must be able to identify systems (server, client and network) performance issue.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Install computer peripherals for users.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Gain feedback from customers about computer usage.
- Must be able to document issue and solution attempts in detail for appropriate issue escalation.
- Must be able to provide excellent customer service to end users.
Experience with the following components is a plus:
- HP Procurve and Aruba switches
- Microsoft Server 2008-2016
- Microsoft Sharepoint 365
- TCP/IP Networking
- Sonicwall Firewall
- Office 365
Job Type: Full-time